This is the award community for all Sailor Moon icons and where you can nominate your icons or icons by others. There are a lot of great SM icons out there and this is the place to pay homage to the makers.
This was inspired by other great communities such as iawards and potoawards.
Maintained by: farther_a_w_a_y
Based on rules at potoawards.
001.All icons must be Sailor Moon related (anime, manga, pgsm).
002. You are allowed to nominate your own icons in each category but you must also nominate at least one icon made by someone else in that same category.
003. An icon maker can be nominated for a maximum of four categories per nomination period (the same applies if nominating your own).
004. There is no limit on the number of icons nominated per category.
005. It is not required to have a nomination in every category but it would be nice.
006. Post your nominations as an entry during nomination period. You may edit in new nominations as long as you do so before the end of the nomination period.
007. Icons submitted must fit LJ standards: 100x100 pixels in either jpg, gif, or png format and must be under 40 kb.
008. Do NOT hotlink the icons you nominate. Please upload them a reliable image host such as photobucket or imageshack.
009. Please let the nominees know they are nominated.
010. When posting nominations please use the LJ username and not the community name if that community has more than one maker.
011. All nominations must be behind a lj-cut.
012. You don't have to be a member to vote, but you do need to be a member to nominate.
013. Do NOT vote for yourself or ask friends to vote for you.
014. Ask the icon maker, or refer to their journal for their rules, if you wish to use an nominated icon.
015. You can nominate an icon that has already been nominated but in a different category.
016. Previous winning icons can be nominated again but not for the same category they have already won.
Nominations due: The last Friday of the month
Voting: Saturday - Thursday
Winners Announced: Friday
Banners Posted: Usually Friday, no later than Sunday.